Early rains unexpected

Luis Antonio Pari Vilca

14 Nov, 2017 01:11 AM

Hey guys, I´m from Peru and I can´t lose more time. I really care about the situation on my country and also in the planet, what happen now makes me scared me. I´m eighteen years old and I never saw a rain on November, I mean the rainy season was commonly on January and February and sometimes March but now this is very unexpected. Furthermore the thing taht bothers me is that people see this and don´t worry.
Since I was 11 or 12 I realized and i tried to do something and I tried people around me help me but i didn´t make it and now I know that this is not enough, the planet needs our help. I know this problem is because global warming but if we know that it causes this problems WHY DON´T WE DO SOMETHING TO AVOID IT? Now, I´m trying to explain to my children about this problem with littles examples and i try to make them understand about this. Guys I don´t know if I ´m being exaggerated but please, the only thing makes me write this is this problem. I just want to find an answer, a solution for it and I know that i need a team but unfortunately i don´t find yet but I hope I FIND ONE very soon ( Sorry for the ortography but my emotions made me write in this way, but i hope people who read this get the idea)
SINCERELY
LUIS PARI

1. Luciano Blachman closed this discussion on 15 Nov, 2017 11:33 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac